The 51st New Zealand Association of Economists Annual Conference was held at the University of Auckland Business School on 30 June – 2 July 2010.
The full Joint Annual Conference booklet is available in PDF format here (3MB).
A programme for the conference with links to available papers is available here.
Printable version of the Conference Programme.
We are pleased to announce that the following international scholars will be keynote speakers for the conference:
- Wolfgang Kasper (Professor Emeritus, University of New South Wales)
- David Hensher (Professor and Director, Institute of Transport and Logistic Studies)
- Peter Kennedy (Professor Emeritus, Simon Fraser University, Department of Economics)
- Les Oxley (Professor, University of Canterbury)
- Jeanne Schroeder (Professor, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law) (cancelled)
The conference is conducted under the Chatham House Rule: “When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed”. This rule covers all participants, including members of the media.
Conference registration is open to anyone. Members of the media are asked to identify themselves.
Presenters and other attendees are free to discuss their own research with the media as they see fit, either inside or outside the conference. However, the Chatham House Rule applies to anything they may wish to say about the conference proceedings.
Please address conference enquiries to:
Dr Bill Kaye-Blake Teresa Cunningham
NZAE Organising Committee Conference Administrator
PO Box 84 PO Box 84
Lincoln University Lincoln University
Lincoln 7647 Lincoln 7647