The following are blogs provided by members of the NZ Association of Economists.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to add your blog to the list.
- Brian Easton https://www.pundit.co.nz/economics
- Donal Curtin https://economicsnz.blogspot.co.nz/
- Eric Crampton https://offsettingbehaviour.blogspot.com/
- Michael Reddell https://croakingcassandra.com/
- Paul Walker https://antidismal.blogspot.co.nz/
We also invite members to contribute to Asymmetric Information, the Association’s newsletter. Contributions should ideally be chatty in style, grounded in theory and practice, and accessible to both professional economists and enthusiasts. Contact the editor to discuss your ideas.