5-7 August 2010
Organised by: School of Economics from Rosario of the Catholic University of Argentina / Bases Foundation
Venue: Catholic University Campus (Rosario, Argentina)
(1) Thematic Areas:
– Political Philosophy
– Readings on the Austrian School of Economics
(2) Abstract length should not be more than 100 words
a) Deadline for abstract reception is June 21st, 2010.
b) Enrolment form file should be sent together with the abstract.
(3) Limit length of lectures is 4000 words, including footnotes and bibliography.
a) Deadline for reception of lectures is July 1st, 2010.
b) Centered title, in italics and lowercase, followed by authors’/s’ name(s), institution he/they belong to and thematic area the paper corresponds to.
c) Font: Times New Roman 12, 1 ½ spaced.
d) A detailed summary of no fewer than 350 words should be sent in a separate sheet, in which the title of the paper and its author/s name/s should be included.
(4) Official languages are Spanish, Portuguese, English and Italian.
(5) Acceptance of papers/lectures will depend on their evaluation and relevance.
(6) E-mails should be sent to the following addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send emails to both addresses to avoid reception problems.