The annual NZAE Conference in 2021 will be Wednesday 23rd June at Victoria University of Wellington, Rutherford House, Pipitea Campus.
UPDATE: Since initial notice dates extended to 23-24 June.
Reflecting the continuing challenges of operating in a COVID19 environment, this year we offer a more compact one-day format.
We welcome two distinguished keynote speakers:
- John Creedy (Victoria University of Wellington) has made important contributions to the study of public economics, labour economics and income distribution in New Zealand.
- Marjan van den Belt (Terra Moana Ltd) is an ecological economist actively engaged in helping organisations and community’s transition towards a sustainability perspective using regenerative economics.
The diversity of their insights, together with those of our other conference contributors, will ensure that the conference appeals to a broad spread of interests.
Key dates leading up to the Conference are:
- Tuesday 23rd February. First notice of conference sent out
- Tuesday 23rd February. Portal for abstract submissions opens
- Tuesday 23rd March. Final notice of conference sent out
- Friday 26th March. Conference registration opens
- Friday 2nd April. Abstracts Due
- By Thursday 22nd April. Notification of acceptances
- Thursday 13th May. Registration deadline for presenters
- Thursday 13th May. Deadline for early-bird registration
- Monday 7th June. Full papers due for entries to prizes
- Wednesday 23rd June. Conference start
More detail is available at the dedicated conference website https://www.nzaeconference.co.nz/